Dienstag, 10. März 2009

Crooked I In Talks With WIDEawake Entertainment



In the last week or two many die hard Crooked I fans were disappointed when they lost the chance to purchase a bootleg copy of Crooked I's "Say Hi To The Bad Guy" album. However, fans may have a second chance in hearing the classic material as Crooked I is in talks to legally obtain his Death Row Records catalog from WIDEawake Entertainment. For those who are not aware, WIDEawake Entertainment is a Canadian based company that recently bought the rights to Death Row Record's entire catalog. While the company has not made any official announcements of what they plan to do with their newly purchased goldmine, it is no surprise that artists are approaching them for business propositions. There are no specifics regarding the talks between Crooked I and WIDEawake Entertainment, but we are keeping our fingers crossed that they work something out.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen